Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Day 6

I see the mosaics on the floor
And I hear you sing to me this lullaby
But I can't recall the words you put together
Or the reason behind your smile
For all I see was the blend of colors into one.
And black became my world.


Harlo Harlo
*taps recorder*
Testing testing.
Is this thing recording?
Mind plays are so vivid these days I can recollect them even after 12 hrs being awake.

I woke today again before Solaris
I'm aching all over like yesterday
I see faces of you both just before my eyes open
Faces fading in and out on each another
Smells wafting through and through

Strangers breathing down my neck
Alien hands round my waist
An unknown face smiling from across
While waiting for the other girl to get her scroll

What is this I'm suppose to see?
Somebody read my eyes
Decipher out this wriggling piece of gnat in my head
Pull it
Squash it
Burn it
Cause it is refusing to dislodge like a bloody splinter



0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home