Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


-taiping munkeys-

my resolutions wasnt made before the new year, nor is it executed after new year. instead, it took a few hard hits and slaps to get me started on a few.

and im lucky to have people to help me with my resolution (for they know im all word but no actions) *grins*

for that, im thankful for my jamroll, fellow social drunkard and my very own rantbox. also, special thanks to that special few in monash for getting me to class everyday (or at least try to *hics*)

but to take up the post of my personal waker, its quite the challenging job which requires special understanding of my err...behaviour. lemme exemplify this for you below.

____________________________________________________________________

#scene 1

rainy days are worst case scenarios. When the rhythm of the pouring rain roll humdrums in my ears, when the casted skies are darkishly sleepy. damn.

"can i ask a favour? can you wake me at 4 later and make me feel really guilty should i try to worm my way out of waking up?"

out of the three person i messaged, only one took up the challenge -with glee of course-
'make me feel really guilty' caught his attention and is also his forte. the other 2 is sick and the other got my message at 6pm only. -the ish-

4pm came and there come my wake-up call.

"eh wake up wake up! time to study. your mom paying rm600 a day for you to study! you should feel guilty if you dont wake up!"
"okay okay.. getting up. bye"
look outside the window. right. ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

(5 mins later....)

"yo, dont sleep again."
"eh.. so smart one?"


*smiles lazilly* ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

(few minutes later)

"so, are you off your bed now u pig?"
"fuck. how do you know? k k. getting up now"

wuarrrghhhhhhhhhhh! ZZZZZZZZZ

(and another few more minutes)

"what's ur status?"
i slept thru that message. din even bother reading or replying it. he gave up. i told him to, since i know i wont be waking up. despite being a social drunkard, he's brain cells seems to be functioning still. played reverse psych on me. i must applaud him indeed. cause i did woke up in the end. (=

#scene 2

11.00pm:
makes tea. open anat book in front of lappie. *buzzes jol* but jol kick me away. call me to study.

12.00 am
getting sleepier. finish second cup of tea and sipping coffee now. *eyes still drooping* messages fellow SD and RB. got told off to study by SD. this is act a very good conspiracy to stop me frm diverting my att frm studying to messaging. *grins* owh well.. RB kept me awake for quite a while.. but stupid body is caffeine intolerant.

3.40 am
crawling to the bed. *snores*

5.55 am
"u stil studyin?"
ignores

6.13 am
"wake up....study..."
aish.. woke, and read messages *smile*

am smiling cause they actually check on me to make sure i study.

they are the ones who stand by me even in the pouring rain. but of course, they are smart enough to bring the umbrellas. *grins*

omigosh! im getting all mushed up!! *screams*







"hai shortie. you my cutie!"
this sentence was contributed by Niyi Thesmart.
[random intervention by some retarded junior =p]

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home