Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

i shout my claim of stronghold upon my life, only to relent others to circle in my head of fickleness. im relapsing into my past. im falling deeper this time around. with even more spite to be left with. you can hear my masked pretence. or maybe you will not. as i seat up on nights to paranoid over whispers behind, rolling about in that periodical guilt and impracticality of a rant.

and the world spin its colors into the monochrome of blackness. and the heaviness pressing all its weight on my face. like its telling me, im undeserving of my voice. and claims to have read me. how true can it be?

you want the sun but you loathe the heat. so what do you want?
you know the sea is deep, but you still leave the shore. why did you?
you know the rust is eating all the steel there is, and you let it be. how could you?
you want me, but you dont want me. what is this?

in a long while, home hasn't cross my mind. and when the time is too long, we all go back to where we begin, despite all the initial loathsome feelings. its alright to pace down the world sometimes.

when the tide had caught up to you and sprayed you wet.. its time to dry up. *grins* to say the least, we deserve all the time in the world to sit back and flip our hair in the salty breeze, after a long day done at calming the storm.


0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home