Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

them, my fillers for the gaps in between and them my ears. (=
stupid cat only knows how to provide scratches though..
*if only dawgs could read*


sis. bro. mom. dad
and me.
that would sum up the family unit.
as you can see.. we have a thing with baking.
check out me dad's cake!
i really dunno if we save more if we just buy the cake every year.
*rotfl*
but heck.... i like strawberries, as does he.
and i must say, we both have expensive tastebuds.
genetic my dears.
=p

and im recruiting my sis into this whoring business. talent too runs in generation
brother.. well, not too enthusiastic.
mom and sis, if you look long enough, you can tell they're related.
HIGHLY related.
_____________________________________________________

i like lying down till the sun shines on my butt. i hate but i miss hearing john legend's "sun comes up" every time my mom called my phone tho she's just a level below. i like the smell of rain tho my face is smothered in my smelly pillow. i detest the curfew but love my dad's battered ride; cause its manual. im annoyed but feels close to home everytime my babies wreck an orchestra before daylight. i just love the cold marble floor and the vast space i have in my ghetto, of which i had never learn to miss till yesterday.

*been a while since i hear you above my head ling (= hurry home for a chat now*

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home