Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

there's like so many thousand million gazillion things swirling in my head on top of a few nasty pieces of moments. but i think its better to remain it in my head before i blew your heads off with it

*grins*

anyway.. porkchop at wendy's suck. dry like paper. mash potato was a-okay though. henceforth, i'll leave food-finding to rich and jas next time around. well, he insisted. (= and m'sian megasale started on the day i went back home to taiping. awesome timing. owh well, i would think of it as a good thing. considering i cant find anything nice in the market these days. havent really let go of my dog-shredded black heels. ask adrian n jol. they suffered my constant wrath and bitterness over that beloved pair! *damn you dog!*

and since naichien asked me to update my blog.. so im typing bits of nonsense here and there. *heh* cant upload pictures though (not that i have a lot of them). and since david have been complaining about the uber crypticness of my writing, im going easy on this post. *laughs* and owh.. det is coming back from aussie! im going back sunway on the 10th (confirmed so far unless any changes). have a date with yee n vini on saturday. meeting in monash on the 11th.

*hurmms* jas jas, im thinking of where to fit you in. owh! need to get eulin in the picture as well. and shuan. owh well, that woman be back in taiping. poor chica, gonna grow mushrooms (=

and my heart and head is aching. damn you.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home