Blogger Template by Blogcrowds



my first visit to the dentist. my first visit to any doctors actually (with the exception of my dad, whom I see everyday for 20 years).


my wisdom tooth had finally erupted, both of them actually. and then one fine morning while brushing me teeth, i noticed my left front incisor is disaligned from its normal perfect alignment.

"..........................." ZOMGWTF!

*yes, i am a bit anal of my teeth's alignment because im obssessed with perfect symmetry of my alignment which is among the very few traits i am actually proud of*

so yeah, i made a big hoo ha about it and even made my mom set a dental appointment all the way back in taiping. its just a consultation that i need cause my dad pooh-ed at me, saying that its just a TEENY bit of disalignment which is not even obvious to the naked eye.

nevertheless, i am very excited for my first doctor visit! only to learn that the crrokedness cannot be repaired, as it doesnt have anything to do with my wisdom tooth eruption, rather its my gum/lips retraction that is pulling in my teeth; hence the disalignment. and its called maturation.

*.......................................................................................*

sometimes i wonder how the body works. it is as if its making you less attractive as you age. rotfl! just a random thought. i shall stop whining here before i become a blonde.

p.s. scaling of your teeth hurts and bleed like a bitch! i swear, even the dentist was taken aback when i kept bleeding and bleeding and bleeding. even my cheeks were splattered with droplets of blood. and no one bother telling me i have bloodstains. *no wonder the receptionist and other patients stared at me as i leave*

hmmmms.. owh well, considering there's nothing i can do about it, time for some ice-cream. gotta flush that metallic taste off my mouth (=

i dont wanna end up like him though )=










2 comments:

wth nvr seen a dentist b4??
nvr had a lobang ke?

September 1, 2008 at 4:55 PM  

hehehhehhehe. NEVER! as said, first time to any doctor. jealous ka?

September 2, 2008 at 9:45 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home