Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

-ahhhhh!!-

inside this pocket, its oh-so-warm and fuzzy. and peeking out of it to see the endless horizon and taste the cold salty wind, i dont think i can handle it.

what if i fell into the waters and get lost?
what if the tortoises snap my behind as i land on the shore?
what if kiddies stick me into their sandcastles thinking im a toy soldier?

*the gargantuan Finger emptied me from his pocket*

-erk...-

so now what? *blink blink* i wanna go homeeeee! *whine whine whine* (richard's forte btw)

)=

why do i have to get out of the pocket? the ish..and stop prodding me Finger! i am walking, or at least i am trying me best to keep up with the new world. hmmms. perhaps it isnt too bad after all?
the sand grains look like sugar crystals, only they're actually grit.


-hurmms-

so the tortoises dont bite and the kiddies are oblivious to me. so what? you can stick a f'wer in my head and i'll still be wary. *grins* though pretty flowers are pretty and sweet scenting. i suppose i can afford a smile for the mo?

2 comments:

tried hard..

but tak faham pun...

October 1, 2008 at 1:28 PM  

ahahhahahahha! owh well, means its job well done by me *pats on own shoulder*

October 1, 2008 at 11:58 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home