Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

*buzz *buzz. . . OMFG! you chewed me you evil sakai!

Who would have thought my new year's cheer would be this spongy black lil Musca domestica Linnaeaus flopped into my buy-1-free-1 toffee nut frap? It definitely sprung some much needed life and zest into my rather mundane moments in starbucks.

With hours to go to the much hyped countdown, some of us just never quite get into that New Year mode. Some with exams, some with work, some with no one and some with eyes on the bottles only. My eyes were on my lappie as my bottles were at home home in Taiping. Sober start to the unpainted year of 2009.

How decent.

And of course, I never believe in resolutions as jol and I had concurred - they're just LIES for self comfort. And as sher says quite frequently these days, we play by the ear. . . *grins*

As of today, I have live for *approximately 22 years. Ate much pork, drank much wine, binge on many chocolates and had a trunkful of those young and foolish moments to store *jas insist im still that young and that foolish* ---> look who's talking? =p

Then again, its the foolishness in all states of mind that keeps us grinning stupidly. Though Dave might not agree. Or not. LOL! Kean Guan and Darray, you gays will pay for refusing to come out and teman me. You both boring uncles. Hmmph!

Vini and Takyee's faces will be forgotten if they dont come out of their crib anytime soon. Im serious! Somebody send them a smoke signal or something?

Well, to end this, I would very much like to annoy my favourite annoying sakai. *evil smirks*

RICHARD THOMAS FREDERICKS! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!

closest species to a sakai-baboon. but the perfect representation of sher!
happy belated you two nutcase!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home