Blogger Template by Blogcrowds



work vs study:

in the workforce, no employer recognizes semester break or mid term holiday. the only break you can get are leaves. and there is a certain amount of quota to that. |=

working does not permit you to sleep on your desk. it is nothing like lecture halls where you can snores and the lecturer can only give you the stink-eye.

exams are so not fun nor supps are funny in the life of a student. then again, we have deadlines and office politics in the working field.

we get paid to work while we pay to study. and suddenly, being one of the last to graduate aint a bad thing after all. *grins*



feist vs sugar:

yes, sweet cuddly lil pooch do win all hearts. but i think i like mine with a lil feist and grrr... for i am never a believer that the good and kindred spirit wins at the end of the day. i think it takes more than a virgin soul to survive in this harsh reality.

and so i like my chocolate dark; cause its bitter and sweet.

i like my wine red. a fuller body that the feminine whites.

i like sharper edges over the smooth curve.

because i like them all, i made me an idealism.



peeves vs pets:

i try my best to reply my messages (not mails tho). and hence the otherwise irks me so.

double stardardism is standard all over the world. yet i hate the fact that i cannot fully disapprove of it without challengin myself to stop being a hypocrite. (=

porks, chocos and alcohols are my pets.

flowers and pink are my peeves. unless the flower is rooted in the garden, i think i'll pass on them. and pink... i never really believe pink is the new black. black will always be THE black. *grins*

suddenly, the air is full of grumps and frowns. but i have my m&m's and jose to calm me. talking nonsense and coffee book sessions is just as smiley as the cloudy sunshineless day.

just the way i like it..

5 comments:

you know when i said not everyone will understand one's mojo. well, i'm having one of those moments now. hahahahahha.

and liar. you always reply me messages. *whoops*

( =

December 9, 2008 at 11:13 PM  

i replied oh-so-punctually because i hate people not replying me. tadah!

work the equation you mojo-king. my mojo makes more sense and connectivity than your mojo, in case you haven't notice. *grins*

December 10, 2008 at 11:08 PM  

la-la-la-la-la-laaa~

*i'm just being random*

December 11, 2008 at 12:17 AM  

*smacks* i want my raisin cheesecake you! get in the kitchen where you belong woman... tsk tsk.

December 11, 2008 at 1:20 AM  

i hate ppl not replying my messages too!! it's soooooooooo rude!!

n i love dark chocolate too! like those ferrerro prednoir thingies however u spell them OMG THEY ARE HEAVEN IN YOUR MOUTH wth

December 13, 2008 at 12:21 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home