Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


she sneaked out her handphone before her lunch time to text me a fare-thee-well message which i couldn't reply in the midst of last minute packing. but it was a something something over a nothing. (=

she called me in spite of the risk of a car accident occurring, to warn me of possible speed trap. and that's cause i just overtook her seconds before. (=

my mom herself cant absorb the shock of me leaving for JB. it was not much of a something to me considering i've been staying in kl all these while anyway. but i suppose the extra 3 hrs journey do make a difference to her and among many others.

attended sher's thanksgiving farewell yesterday. testimony time was an eye-opener definitely. the room was choking with emotions i never thought humans are capable of expressing. maybe its because i had always longed to be away that farewells and parting never really bothered me.

except three.

these favourite girls are my memory keepers which do not lay a dime a dozen among all the scattering pennies. tadaa.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home