Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


If I'm that tot in the crib
Watching the world spins past me.
If I'm that tree by the road
As you turn your back against my trunk.
If I'm the sunshine you pocket in your trench
Hoping the rain would envelope the warmth.
And if I'm the girl in the field
I know you saw me but didn't see me.




mom always said im the sloppiest, laziest and the most unorganized person under her roof. my bedroom wasnt even on par with the pigsty. it ranks beneath ze pig so she says. hence i am most surprised when i came JB.

you should take on a tour of our place down south. spankingly clean and tidy aight? im most obsessive bout the kitchen and my room somehow. me no like crumbs on the countertop *take note sher and yee*

. and yes mom, if you wonder why i cant study at home, its partly cause im addicted to house chores somehow.

the moment i step through the door, its as if my mind is preoccupied with trash/floor/laundry. like, WTF?? im becoming housewifey. not good not good! im suppose to study oitts! but anyway, ironically, working about the house and managing my mushroom funds make me happy. destressing even.

and now, i shall STOP cooking EVERYDAY!!! its kerja giler giler!


0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home