Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

stars are invisible in the day. but they are there


may is hot. the sun seems to forget how to set. and on days it does, he lift spirit with false hope of rain. how cruel and sakai. yes. very the sakai indeed till even sakais complain of the weather.

unfortunately, i cant do the rain dance. sor-ry. rain or shine, the months still keep its count. from april to may, my persona have traveled north to south, east to west.
from january till now, i've done much idling, less studying, and lesser is my attendance.

my enthusiasm dwindled and my ambition is high. time to get myself grounded yet again. bad habit's returning. shites.

despite that all, lemme chronicle you my happy times. vini's surprise birthday trip! no matter how many times i have mentioned it, it was a fulfilling trip. to catch up on the much missed feist. parting was such a hard thing to do, albeit there's so many tomorrows ahead.


faces are easy to forget, but voices are the melodies that stick. and touch are memories eternal


and then it's back to jb. and having spent time more and more and more in my room, decided it needed a lil touch to soften the hostility. and familiar faces always does the trick. pop in diana krall, light that orange bulb with a glass in hand. loverly.


miss and mr


and back to kl yet again for my dearest uncle's 70th birthday. and you know how we often say the phrase "young and foolish"? that was personified by me and my so called 'ex-boyfie'. which i had when i was err.. 5 i think? well, my lai ma used to take care of me and this other boy. we were close. and we were young. i dont know what i said or did back then, i have no recollection (infantile amnesia) but yes, it was quite a reunion. and surprise surprise. he's currently in s'pore. we took a picture. but its not my phone which capture this old couple.

*aww*


well, sis was happy to see me. dad was happy i brought him to places with good food and defended his deviation from diet, mom was being mom but enjoyed being made up by me.


peterpan found these three rebels who fight against their aging template


and its back to jb. but nothing really ends just yet. despite the end of ortho, the nearing mcr yaddaa yadaa. just when i thought i lost it, i gain back some life. crazy, foolish, and impractical. but i lived.


and i await the end of may

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home