Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

"I tell you this, and I tell you plain:
What you have done, you will do again;
You will bite your tongue, careful or not,
Upon the already-bitten spot"

Touche I would say in many ways. I love it when I stumble upon all the lil quotes I can point finger to and say "Ahah! I knew that feeling!" My favourite would be this.

"Admiration is a very short-lived passion, that immediately decays upon growing familiar with its object"

And here's an excuse for all out there who sleeps oh-so-easilly at the droning of voices. ...

"Are you sleeping, on the job??"
"No, there's a bug in my eye, && I'm trying to suffocate it

I cant relate anymore to this than anything elses. (=

Sanity called, i hung up and blocked his number

For this is what I do best..

I smile because I don't know what the hell is going on

Take that you vegans!

Steak is something which has clearly died for my sins, and should therefore be utterly worshipped. With roasted potatoes and a good gravy.

And yes, someone elses too shared my idealogy! XD

When life gives you lemons, bust out the tequila and salt

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home