Blogger Template by Blogcrowds



Christmas is a time of giving. So give kays? I may not celebrate Christmas but I don't CARE! I still wanna have a christmas list! *bawls like a brat*

  1. RM1800 for my dslr fund.
  2. A tin-musical box.
  3. RM500 Borders book voucher.
  4. A new mattress for JB and Taiping room. (Im currently sleeping on paperthin mattress floored by a piece of chipboard)
  5. The new iMac.
  6. A Nokia 6310. (I only need it for texting purposes cause I've concluded at the rate of sms I generate, all canggih phone WILL expire within a year)
  7. A butler to serve me in JB and a hitman to nick off those pests. (Any volunteers?)
  8. A personal hairdresser to manage my lion's mane every morning.
  9. A pig farm for endless supply of bacon and ham (Piglets as pets initially)
  10. A big classic empty sketch book for scrapbook purposes.
  11. A carved chrome bell to hang on my window ledge.
  12. One carton of timtam! original flavour pleasethankyou.
  13. RM500 bobbbibrown voucher
  14. A hamper of cheeses and dips!
  15. One nice silky set of bedsheet! (no hello kitty/barbie/pink fluffy cotton whatsoever)
  16. My cookie monster cookie jar. )= Somebody break promise never get me wan...
  17. 1 tb external hdd
  18. Pretty dingly dangly stuff to hang above my bed. I wanna be a magpie.
  19. A bean bag!
  20. I want an imaginary boyfriend I can throw at my aunts/cousins everytime they ask me if im hitched....
Please do your best to fulfill this poor child's Christmas wish list. Santa will be proud of you!

1 comments:

You are very witty!!!! lol!

February 9, 2010 at 9:24 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home