Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

After many car rides and passing trees, I sat at the edge of my bed. The sentences I see is fading. Your voice once so clear is stumbling. My lids are heavy. And it is now dark.

I woke but it wasn't bright. The candles are all around. They cry and walk away. I turn back and suddenly everyone is no more. The melancholy is thick in the air, almost choking. Everyone's falling apart. The room is hollow as the emotion within the chambers.

No more cries resonating from where I stand. The northern smile had break apart. The southern charm had left me. The eastern grin is dying and my western heart is shredded. Where would the compass now point? It's as if life can be so fragile suddenly. Without warnings.

It is hard to watch people you know slowly waste away. It will never be fair in our eyes. But we still see them walk on strong, stronger than us who are without ailments. It is not fair to be the one watching. No, it is never fair.

Everyday, someone you know falls sick, fails life and passes you without a breath. We have been so busy with out own muddles we fail to see them sail away. This year, I hope to see you.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home