Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


The human race love addictions. There is always a fad, which in turn when accepted by norm, is the pop culture. I often wonder why people hang on to a repetitive habit. Or love drinking and getting drunk albeit the obvious distaste for the alcohol. Or the constant lighting of fags although he's spitting up blood.And the newest addition, the apparel diet (abstinence from shopping for a year)

What is it about addiction that intrigues me? It is the irony. We know, yet we do. Over and over and over again. Is the because it is the only control left in us? Or is it because we have no control left... How hard is it to reinstate control in our life?


What am I addicted to? Spontaneity and the laughs with no strings attached. This is just among the few fixes of mine. It doesn't take much to spur someone into moments of freedom. It is all in the mind. We are so accustomed to believing in those we can see only.

It is time to believe in the things yet to be seen.


They deserve their happily ever after

I sat in McD today, settling a score with my craving. Somebody's granny was in the table next to mine, alone, with a longing face constantly glancing at the entrance. Clearly she is waiting for someone.

It is sad to see how our morality digress with the progress of education. Keep your mothers at home where they belong for goodness sake! Don't just deposit them in McD, struggling to open the ketchup packet while you go shopping! She should be at home, being fed home cooked food and kept entertained with her endless supply of Hokkien drama series. I hate seeing people above the age of 65 being tuck in some corner of the shopping mall with a maid, looking bored and lost. I know when I'm 65, I dont wanna be in a freezing shopping mall with so many steps and escalators waiting to claim my life.

Coffee and tea with a dash of brandy by the patio sounds terrific enough for me.


Multi-tasking can save your life. It sometimes, by odds of nature, detracts you from the eye of danger. Literally. I dont know why I did it but I did it. Albeit knowing I should had switched off the power. I definitely have an external locus of control, with the constant thought that I'm invincible to all my undoings.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home