Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


I am your stunner, maybe
Walking terrificly straight in all that turquoise.
I do too stutter, always
When suddenly my twitch betrays me.
I like the loner, sitting.
Perfect stranger
hoping you would sit beside and spend some time with me.

Time do laugh at me for being a fool
Thinking I have tomorrow in my grasp.
Forever the master.
But she shook she shook
In frailty when the clock drops
And all's hanging is the shadow of the blackforest.

Hear the mellows of her cry?
That is the song you have yet to fathom
Despite the repertoire.
The smile in every picture?
An artisan's masterpiece.

Am I that impersonator?
Yes I am
Have I deceived?
Perhaps
Have you fulfill?

1 comments:

Pasate por nuestro blog, música, cine, libros, te gustará!
http://unicaestacion.blogspot.com/
Un abrazo!

April 2, 2010 at 10:35 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home