Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


My adventure in wonderland begins with a trip down wakeful nights counting the glow-in-the-dark stars above my laptop station, numerous check on time on my handphone, texting exclamation of frust to my self-proclaimed shrink, scavenging food in the kitchen at ungodly hours in the morning, watching fringe till I run out of episodes and playing various plots in my head and blogging of course.

No. I don't think I'm crazy yet. And no, I wasn't waiting for Brazil to enter the stadium nor was I busy studying. I'm just wondering if there is something I should be wondering about.

*Hmmms*


lovely how google have a library of images to express your thoughts



I love telling stories in pictures. It's easier to register.



And I'm not on coffee. Although I know many who are an addict. Coffee is my sedative really. But I do not wish to try out that theory in my state as it is


One of my favourite depiction. If I have enough talent, I definitely would have love living the life of a painter. Surrealist.

*Are we there yet?*

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home