Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


The day has been long.
The sky perhaps was dark

The eyes been rebelling.
And that was how we met.

In a hospital on the bench somewhere in the middle of nowhere.

So how would I describe this bestie of mine?

  1. For one, she's a pretty darn hot chick packaged with 2 dimples and her tail Raye.
  2. And, I never met someone who can make so many lame jokes that I memorized them all XD
  3. She spoilt me with so many gifts I feel pampered. When you're single, having her as a bestie is even better than having a boyfie. *grins*
  4. Also, she would be the only one to hop into the car with me at a whim. That no longer applies though. Oldie.. Tsk... *Heeeee*
  5. Her heart of gold and her sincerest intention to help the world is perhaps the only thing that still made me believe in the good of men.
  6. And when we both starts on talking, the conversation never seems to run dry. And I like how it feels good having someone to listen when I needed to spill.
  7. My final seventh. You are just amazing in the many ways you chose to be. Despite having to sit through my mood swings and my temper, I reckon we make quite an amazing pair!
So yeah, Happy Birthday Det! For having sit through each another's ups and downs, I can't wait to head into the future, open my album and point to pictures of us together and tell to the world, "Damn. All my besties look good!"

Love,
Mei


0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home