Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Nothing is more familiar than the air conditioned space, a cup of overpriced coffee and masses of conformists.

And here I am lounging comfortably, waiting for time to tick by, all dressed to fit in the crowd of corporate drinkers and cliques of urbanites. And to think I'm back home in my small quaint town. I kept forgetting that this is Taiping. 6 years away from home and I can't say I'm the same. I've crawled far from where I was bred and born.

Mom always said that given the chance, I would definitely be the first to sprint away from home. I wouldn't deny that one bit.

Changes.

Some love it, some hate it, some ambivalent.

I, personally hate it. I miss a lot of the old times. The un-bitter past, the uncomplicated life and the accepted ignorance. And suddenly we are all grown up. And not so suddenly, everyday is a like a walk through tall reeds. You can't see what's ahead, just what's around. The excitement dies after a while. People are around you amongst the reeds. You hear them, but can't quite see them. Just that rustling sound and the faint calls. You can't tell if it's the wind or their voices.

You're alone still essentially. But you know you'll find them somehow sometime soon. But it scares you if they'll find you in time when you need them.

But of course, that is just one version of it. I'm sure your portrayal of life can be more vibrant. Who knows? I has been always been in love with the melancholy and bitterness of life. At least recently.

Owh well, going nostalgic about the past has been fun. But time to head on.

I wonder where will I land this time?

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home