Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


We are old
Ancient like the deeply rooted tree
We were perfect
Like the sphere we believed we lived in.
But the days had passed
And I no longer remember how to hear you
Or look at you
Because I lost you long time back.

I do not relinquish my days of sleeplessness. I hope you did not came back because you miss me Mr Sandman. I did not kill you off for fun you know? Wait, it was Mr Insomnia I killed, not you Dreammaker. Thanks for all those weird imagery you placed in my head though.

Definitely healthy substance for the mind of a developing young adult. Or not. What are you trying to say when you keep plastering the same face in my scene? Or digging out that piece of memory I locked away? You don't get to unlock my memories without my permission! I am still the dreamer you twat. I hate it when you spun my undesires into wants. I hate it when you twist my sense of logic and spun a whole tangled web of confusion.

Why take me back to where I begin? Now I'm waking at 4 making pasta, sleeping at 6 and ignoring the world save the ones who mattered.

I know you love me. But perhaps you should let go know. I moved on. Perhaps you should to. Cause I don't think I can handle the eyebags and zombie makeup. I do goth, not the walking dead.

So shoo!

1 comments:

Aiyak sorry for making you work so much. Really thank you for making all those...6-star rated food la. My friends really loved the food u make, keep on praising it.And u also inspired one of my cooking friends to cook more. HAHA.

December 20, 2010 at 10:54 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home