Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Zorpia Photo Sharing: Free Unlimited Storage & Bandwidth

its been almost a whole two years.

the moment i got away from home, all my entries had ceased to a halt. the diaries, the blogs, the habitual scribbling of verses and shuana fav; my many fiction tales.

its as if i was thrown in a whole new vortex of freedom. so many things to look forward to, so many clandestine ecapades to plan, so many rules to break . -they were right, the moment i flee home would be the moment i run wild-

*laughs*

and when he gave me a link to his blog, suddenly i remembered mine. the long lost angst from my teens (though not too long ago) and when i finally recalled what i had named it, i realized i had lost the password to sign in and worse, the mail i used to sign in with? long unused. *smack foreheads*

nonetheless, the whole afternoon spent rummaging through my past was consoling. like a reunion of two individuals. she was someone i had been trying to forget in those days. and today, i realized i had actually triumphed in doing so for i dont recall most of the rantings and angry notions scribbled there. but it was still a part of me.

a part of me im proud of. "I WAS AN ANGRY TEENAGER ONCE!"

*grins*
but those were the days. my temper has mellowed down these days. im a rather happy child these days with the still occasional brooding days (=
i wont say im glad to have come back here. cause entries are normally a vent out from the day-to-day frustrations which i cant tell no soul. happy entries are normally short. *smiles*

so, let's begin.

0 comments:

Newer Post Home