Blogger Template by Blogcrowds





Girl: what's wrong with you? busy busy busy...busy doing what? ish..
girl: stuff.
Girl: ......
girl: so, how's ur day?

sometimes it cant be help that friendship is not a two way thing. you may sit me down and pour away you woes and daily conundrums on me. i'll listen. but im not the one who will do the same.

for i am vain. i care how other perceives me. i care how i bring myself upon others. and because i care that much, many a times i'd drowned in my illusion of a better self. living the day behind a shroud. the hazy lines are so feebly drawn i wonder if one day will come when i can no longer distinguish the boundaries.

and such days exist. once, i made myself believe im over you. i tripped myself on denial over and over. but i wasnt. till that thousandth time i say im over you, i got over you.

i am that selfish with my life.

hmmms..

sorry.

4 comments:

1st comment of the year! you should thank me:)

January 2, 2008 at 12:52 AM  

more like the first shoutout on my blog

"........"

January 2, 2008 at 3:20 AM  

no matter, i will alert jaspattay and goay of your blog when i can, and then you can have "real" comments:)

January 2, 2008 at 4:12 PM  

lols! jaspattay....cant wait. ;p

January 3, 2008 at 9:30 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home