Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

...That Old Boots Take You Further on an even Beautiful Journey

they peel with time

the seasoned pair fits these feet better than than the sexiest new stillettos. for they smell of you and been with you in a longer journey.



...That Being Nice Does NOT Always Pay

no, our homes werent built on moons and the stars dont surround us

even as Mother preach on kindness and Father spoke of obedience, the ways of the world is crooked. it is hard to live without bending our way through. as much as you think Life is fair and just, and self sacrifice and goodness lights the dark.. I think its time to burst your bubble.



...Boundaries Limit the Limitless

even the horizon has its shore

when they say forever, eternal and immortal, im bathed with sceptism. we cant give nor take all the way. so how does things live on forever? love overtime tone down to obligation, hate overtime turns to truce. nothing is forever. even you and I



...That Who You Are, Is Not What You Believe In

the world through my eyes

the words that spill off our lips and the footsteps we left on the ground is even more concrete an evidence of our soul than the faith we hold on to. for in everything you chose to believe, without true understanding and acceptance, its just plain hypocrisy. and no, indulgence and hedonism doesn't corrupt the mind.

its pleasurable.



...Looks Are Indeed Capable Of Deceit

disillusion

that nobody comprehends one self better than that self alone. you can tell what I want, but you can never what i need. and so, dont be that all shocked to realize the truth. we are all liars. for we all have secrets to keep.



...That The World Dont Stop For You And I

insignificance

regardless how the pillar of strength crumbles at your feet or the tidal of tears in the sea, we cant hold time at standstill forever. amidst the sufferings and deaths and the melancholy of masses, we are sometimes lucky to suffer a bite than a maul.



...In The Abundance of Irony


when its our hands you should be holding

its funny, when we push away the ones with love only to hang on to those who had hurt us. it's funny indeed. or the fact where we narrate advises to others only to deny them ourselves.



...That In The End, There's Still A Spot Of Beauty Among It All

*there you are*


for we all fly back to our nest one day -david-

taipingnites are tough cookies! -jols-

we have separate groups of friends -richard-

dont hug me when im pissed -jas-

its the company -adrian-

i miss you too! sometimes only la -shuan-



P.S: rich.. how bout camwhoring a face so i can stick it in the above? *grins*




3 comments:

I detest the last part, for i feel i have better quotable quotes than "we have separate groups of friends". =P

and oh dave, if you're reading this, jas has now christened you the "White skinny boy", thank you for taking over that name from me:)

and oh mei, i stick stead-fast to the ancient chinese belief (stemmed by Mr. Wong Fei Hung no less) that pictures snaps away your soul.

hehehehe.

you met me more than once d, never ask also wan. =P

April 15, 2008 at 9:26 PM  

gimme another quote then. my memory bank kinda suck.. i quoted tht cause it was fresh in my heard *ahahhaha*

and btw.. i guess the thought of taking ur pic never came to me when out yamcha with u. *wonders why*

-u both are white skinny biys-

April 17, 2008 at 2:33 PM  

me no skinny...me no white. me fair. me slim. haha ... i remember that picture it was early in the morning we were actually trying out dim sum for breakfast. Awful dim sum. Hate that picture... I think i can do better than that picture. anyways...why la u quote me haha. I was conned into using my brains. just kidding.

btw...richard suxs he never could say anything good. like he just blows out puffy parfait out of his mouth. in terms of his blogging...that's not blogging. that's called yaking he yaks about everything. hahaha just...kidding haha.

white skinny boy my ass. @#%&$&*%#^*$!!@^*%&(%^$*^@&*

April 19, 2008 at 10:32 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home