Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


*i wonder what im made off?*


crazy...
that i actually stand in front of the crowd rapping breast cancer to the beat of teriyaki boys. it was a zesty week. with every inch bit of adrenaline and caffeine. and i discovered, when u drink green tea after munching a handful of m&m's, it actually taste like baileys! no shit! and im not delusional.. serious..

messy...
the way i look with my hair sticking in every direction there is as well as my lines. they were so jumbled i cant make sense of what i say even

sexy...
this the word i'l be using to describe andrew' uber sleek lancer, i think. *grins* goddamn it. his gear transmission was smooth and the speed was orgarsmic. i miss manual drive!!!!!!!!!!!

crazy.messy.sexy

and when the three elements combined, here goes:

2 days back, we were staying back to practice for our student case presentation. but by 6 hunger come-a-calling. so sher and i and vini went out to tapau from asia cafe. we left our bags in the suites. i only brought with me my phone, wallet n keys. dump the keys in the car n go about. by the time i reach monash back, the memory of the keys in the car was totally erased from my head.

so we went about, writing and rewriting script. till sher had to leave for sher lynn's birthday at 930. owh well.. byebyetatahughug.

11.45. *yawns* "vini, let's just go home and cont aight?" "aight"

walks to the carpark with aiman, andrew, wenkai,TY, daniel, lihen, joyce. fish for keys. wait.. WHERES MY KEYS?? * at the back of my head, that hand stuffing my keys into sher's glove compartment became more vivid."

fuck.

"Andrewwwwwwwwwwwwwww! stop!! -squeak- can you gimme a ride home? cause i think i left my keys in sher's car and she went back to klang d"

i shall never remember their "huh" faces. i mean, how often you come such a joke? as niyi put it, sher never tell me a joke when we first met cause I myself AM the joke. |= that night, i was seriously the buat lawak. andrew had to drive to puchong, get my spare keys n back to monash to pick up my car.
to andrew, i thank my lucky stars for you! (= if it wasnt for you or wenkai and the rest, i probably slumber in monash for the night. thankyouthankyouthankyou...

and after experiencing a taste of speed in andrew's manual ride, i got really itchy and decided to speed on my persona (upon retrieving my persona with the spare keys). i tried, i REALLY tried. but my fat ass persona just dont pick up as fast as any manual car. and there's no shift-stick for me to caress. *potong steam* tried to accelerate by downing my petrol pedal.

langsung tak syokk!! cause it took a while to speed up. *ceh* miss my dad's battered wira. the one i love abusing. (=

and i wanna go home so.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home