Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


It started with a smile. Then the pressed lips. And the downcast gaze. With all the crossed arms. It ended with another smile. Without the eye-wrinkling.


Change is the theme of this year. Ask just about anyone around me and that they'll agree on. Display changes. RAM upgrade. Processor enhancement. But luckilly no addition or change of hardware. What a year.

Before going on to what a year, let's start with what a day today can be. I was literally infused with adrenaline when this cow of a course-coordinator called me at 0730 to tell me I have an assessment at 1430 that same day. Obviously I was unprepared and shocked up from my sleep. So I got up, breakfast and all then head-dived into ma books. An hour later, I was curling up in bed, tucked under my comfy comforter. Screw MCR. Sleep more essential. So I slept.

But I wasnt that idiotic enough to sleep till 1400. At least I woke and crash-course the common stuffs. Lepas itu, went for assessment. I must say, though I didnt exactly got the highest score, I would think it went well. On my side at the very least. (=

I feel like coffee today. And maybe some phonecalls. And more blogging. And perhaps a book? Maybe maybe..

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home