Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Maserati GranTurismo

Can I be a boy today and talk bout cars? I dont have that obsession for cars like every other guy but I do love this baby! And its not just bout looks alright? Fell in love with it when I was watching topgear sometime back. Grrrr.... Sleek in every curves and turn, smooth transmission and a demonic gift of speed! Okayla.... It's just a bloody car. If I eve get this, confirm will die, as my mom had clearly justify in the previous previous previous post. *Sigh* No harm in dreaming thought. (=


And I honestly believe my sleeping rhythm is totally messed up. When the sun is up, this is what I do...


Inilah rupa sebenar babi tidur...



And when the sun is down, my role is reversed; literally


I just finish cooking my salted fish vege curry. The time now is 0330 am. I have no idea why I'm cooking in the wee hours of the morning when the whole house is sleeping.

It is crazy.


*Words are our servants, not our masters*

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home