Blogger Template by Blogcrowds



  1. Imagine you wake up one day in the eye of the storm. The still and silence eerily haunting. And in split second when that storm moves over, everything comes crashing down one by one. How do you stand then?
  2. Imagine you walk into the middle of a battlefield one day. Grenades flying above your head, bayonets clanging about, and everybody running to pick a side to hide behind. And you sat in the middle wondering where have you landed out of a sudden.
  3. Imagine one day at 13 you slumped on a chair, while your mom was screaming in the background, and think, "Why am I me? Why aren't I someone else? Why am I not that kwai lo with green eyes and red hair? Why am I not my neighbour or my sister or anyone elses??"
  4. Imagine having to relive with the repertoire of your mistake for the rest of your conscience.
  5. Imagine yourself suddenly snaps back into reality only to realize everyone you love is no longer around. That in that long sleep you take, everybody fades away, while you remain you, unchanged. While the earth spins, your time stood still.
  6. Imagine you have the power to rewrite you entire past, just the way you like it. Perfect, just like a fairy tale. Would you?
  7. Imagine one happy trappy afternoon you head towards your kitchen and caught your fiance cheating on you with your best friend. Who do you murder? Your fiance or your best friend?
  8. Imagine, having to rant an entire length over the bumpy ride of yours or that disastrous hairstyle or that torn Gucci. Have you perhaps pause to think of those who had it worse off than you? That there actually are people out there being hail-stoned with actual problems. Suddenly, my woes are so microscopic besides theirs. And its even more amazing that these are the people who NEVER rants. They just vomit everything out to you in a-matter-of-fact sorta way. Again, I'm belittled.
  9. Imagine all the pigs die in an epidemic. HOW????????????????
I was doing all my imagines while listening to JohnLennon's Imagine. Its crazy, I know, to think so profoundly of this when I have so much more work at hand. But the many ticks in life sometimes nudge you into hitting the brakes, sitting down, and just imagine really. While most of my imagines are thoughts worth pondering over, feel free to omit No.9. That was to humor (or horrify) you fellas. =p

"Dreamers claim their imprints on Earth
Faith lay their hands down in your heart
Strength grips onto your sinew
Idealism lingers above your weariness
But I'll walk by you in your shadow,
Dragging them along with me."

{=

Lastly, imagine you being this watermelon being hacked to pieces by Dr Lim. Even in death, I guarantee you wont find peace. Die also look so ugly. Yer.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home