Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Pretty little girls have their devoted fathers under their spells
Gorgeous young adolescents give their hormonally charged male peers a reason to live,
And lovely young ladies capture the fullest attention of men in a heartbeat.

I was in coffeebean coffee-ing and reading faces magazine. It's apparently a rather good read. There was this column on how girls use their gorgeous hawt looks and seductive slim figures and beguiling charms to get discounts from starbucks and topshop and gain entrance into VIP area with just a hike of skirt and bat of eyelashes. Amazing isnt it? I personally have nothing against those who use their advantages to the best of use.

But when you go, "For I truly believe that there is nothing wrong with using your good looks to get what you want - even if it is a lil unfair for the rest of you." She sounds like she's flipping her blonde hair while saying it albeit she claims to be a straight a scholar and high distinction achiever. Hmmms.

I suppose we like to see a lil remorse in her actions. Even the teeniest bit will make whatever she does more acceptable in our eyes. For example if she had said, "I know what I did was a lil unethical and bitchy, but I couldnt possibly let my prime of time pass me by without utilizing it to the fullest can I?", I am sure you wouldnt be so harsh on calling her a bitch. *grins*

All evil need is a little guilt and remorse to pass the societal's harsh judgement. If you keep being paranoid of a rehabilitated killer, you are prejudiced. If you stigmatize someone for something they did in the past it's very unforgiving of you. That perhaps sometimes things is very superficial. There is no dissected underlying meaning. Somethings dont change that easy.

Flirting and is one thing. Flirting to manipulate is another. I just dont quite like the combo k? Just a lil bit of bitch in the nice and a lil bit of nice in the bitch and you'll mostly get what you want. So he says. Oitts! If I am nice, I'm verry nice k? But if I'm bitchy, I wont hold back. Promise. *grins* To settle in between is just so tormenting lo.

So let us all repent with our puppy eyes?

Another article I do found interesting was how geeks are taking over the world! They even profiled ten 'geeks'. But neither look like geeks k? All so hip and cooler than I am! What the hell?

Geek: A peculiar or otherwise odd person, especially one who is perceived to be overly obsessed with one or more things including those of intellectuality, electronics, etc

Okayla. In that sense I think three quart of my friends are geeks aight? Got one obssessed with tennis, another obsessed with giving a fact a day, and another with food and another with studying (wait, the whole med fac is) and one with ethanol and many others obssessed with their own obsession. And yes, they are ALL peculiar queers. XD not queer in a gay way k? Just plain weird. I concur I only make friends with weirdos.

And playing risk with a bunch of funny weirdos is cool. Playing charade is even more hillarious! Especially when one have to act out "praying for hungry ghost festival" XD


*Attack attackkkkkkkkk!*

If you're not weird you cant be my friend k? *crosses fingers*


0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home