Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I am generally not fond of staying put or still for long. But one week of stillness and sleuth-ing is amazingly good! Just riding the flow of blurness and lying in bed till the mother gave up calling even a free number. I know, I can be a very impossible daughter and a nuisance to them. But they have to still love me cause its stated in the social strata that one must love their flesh and blood irregardless their flaws. *aww* I like all those loopholes that protect retards like me. (=

*one very loverly shot*

Some called me weird cause I go IKEA even though I dont have anything in mind. Really, since when do we need reasons to do stuff? Just do it kay? If I spent time explaining my every other actions, my time on earth be cut short and that takes the fun out of every sizzle of spontaneity. The next time I drag you people out to the market just to see goat's head on chopping board, dont gimme the weird aghast look k? It happens. *grins*

But I left home already. Back in JB. But of course not before pit-stopping in KL for my pork noodle! You have no idea how many times I had missed it. Twice cause it was closed and the third time cause I was too late, sold out d. I went @#^%$! My fourth time, I finally got my hands on it, despite having to wait 30 mins for it. Very worthwhile... and satiating.

*another very enticing shot*

KL for me is like the watershed of the fragments of home. Bits and pieces of Taiping scattered around Klang Valley. While home is the origin of all memories, it has stretches beyond the tip of north downwards as time progresses. That is perhaps the reason for my attachment to that dirty bustling city.

And another event to note is how I tail-gate a certain Kembara given the name Kerbau, sorry I meant Kerbie.. XD. Someone says her Kerbie cant go more than 110km/h. When she said that, I went walao... So I placed her in front of me to keep me in check. Manatau, with the passing minutes, I find myself having to step on my accelerator more and more to catch up with that flying Kerbau which kept swerving to the midline of the autobahn. My speedometer read 130+ km/h. AHAH! Liar....

"Awas: Kerbau mabuk di atas jalan!"


Hehehehehheheh! Sorry det, it was too tempting.


And check out my super humongous chocolate indulgence from my sweet adorable group. {= They thought I was oblivious to the passing of cards and that mischievous I-have-a-surprise-for-you smile. Only Dwayne knew I knew what was coming. I was very tempted to ask, "So, where is my cake?" when PBL ends. But that's so mean right? After all, they had put an effort to celebrate my birthday even if its belated. And I thought I had escaped that.

Speaking of which, why Mattel doesnt make poking monkey toy? Who's interested in just watching tumbling monkeys? So un-creative wan. This is the time where a toymaker with a eccentric sense of humor is needed to spice things up *grins*

4 comments:

where's the pork noodle??????

September 30, 2009 at 10:40 AM  

ahahahhahah! its in ss3! behind tmn bahagia lrt station *grins* yummy tau?

September 30, 2009 at 4:32 PM  

Oits. Hahahahaha. Recommend to so many people then i have to wait longer for my pork noodle tau.

=P

October 3, 2009 at 4:01 PM  

alar... good things must share tau? anyway now also waiting for 30 mins already. what diff does it make? XD

October 3, 2009 at 10:26 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home