Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

*speed saves life!*

My mom said I'm gonna die. It's just a matter of time. Why, you ask? Here's a list of whys....

  1. I do not focus on the road while driving. I have too many things in my head in one moment when I should only be thinking of the road and the cars ONLY. And all this preaching while I was driving Right. Okays.
  2. I drink too much alcohol. *She obviously have not heard of Jagad*
  3. I spent excessively on shopping till I have to scringe on food and starve to death. What bull? Me starve??? WHEN????
  4. I keep driving off alone in the night whenever I'm away from home. It's just a matter of time before somebody rape and kill me somewhere somehow sometime. Okays.
  5. My inclination towards speed will kill me. Well, I actually adhered to the speed limit today and I actually am at more danger than usual. Reason? Simple... At high speed, there's adrenaline rush and hence I'm more alert. At lower speed.. its a leisure drive. So leisurely my mind literally zoned off and shut down. My vision telescoped in and out. So, I justified myself. But of course, this does not apply to everyone k? Dont be sakai.
I really have no idea why everyone wants me dead. Keep cursing me diediediedie. If I really die one day out of the blue dont go crying on my grave/urn k? The salinity of your tears will erode me away.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home