Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


It was that Friday I was so looking forward to. It was that trip and week I was so looking forward to. But I know, like every other time, the visualizations are never accurate. But it was good nonetheless. (= A break from the monotony.

The rain washes the illness.
The lightning lights the shadowed hope.
The storm harbours the oncoming bleakness.
And we are all the water babies.

I had a wonderful time living in the detached quaint town of mine. With the occasional pokes from down south. You know, like someone asking for recipe or someone asking whether to get that kimono dress or someone wishing me on the eve of the 23rd. It's really hilarious to know of another person who lost track of time like you do. (= No names mentioned as you all know who you are. We are all beings with attachment. No matter how far and fast you run, the trail hunters are bound to catch up somehow. Or you'll be sniffing back your tracks.

We do not wander the world alone. You can try. I know I did. I lived in my world for so long I got bored. Everybody have something they are attached to. Be it a person, a thing or another living thing. Religions and beliefs are also a form of attachment. It's never really a topic I discuss much about. But the other day a friend and I talked bout it. Funny how 2 jokers sat down for a relatively serious conversation. It was amusing if not interesting. Returning to the subject of attachment. I figured the most exciting yet scary part of attachment is in the journey of discovering the object of our attachment.

If we live long enough, we realize that death is comforting. If we see long enough, we can spot all the minute flaws we missed in the beginning. If we listen long enough, then you would know the future had already been said in the past really. But nobody dissects everyday into the particles of substance. They said the best thing about the future is that it comes only one day at a time. And people say girls think to much of the consequences that we complicate the present. And what of the boys who think too simply of the present that tomorrow is obliterated from today?

Who to pin the donkey tail on? You or me? She or he? It's crazy that I should be pondering about that now mid morning. But its what I do best in the idleness of time.

I love the way how I see my world now. It may not be pretty, but its more real than anything elses. Funny how sometimes we put a measurement to friendship when after much thought, its so juvenile and trivial. But its there nonetheless because we love to have definite boundaries all around us. The ambiguous and indefinite is insecure. Everybody wants an answer. Everybody seeks for answers. If I am to reply your question with a riddle, would you not be infuriated and curse me for playing you about? Yep. You will. And I wont blame you. I do that often too. (=

Again, the night is eating me up. Perhaps I should quit ranting now. Be good. Sleep well and hopefully sleep will come upon me this time. My sister tried to kill me with super low temp for the past few days. Yet I still love her for she's the ONLY one who survive my wrath and yet able to love me for who I truly am. I LOVE MY ZIPPO!!!!!!!!!!!! *grins*

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home