Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


How to infuse style at your time of dismissal...

thum: hello muse. hidup amacam?
muse: hidup ini macam lalang.
muse: bila angin tiup ke timur, kita bengkok ke timur.
muse: bila angin tiup ke arah barat. kita ikut bengkok ke arah barat.
thum: wah. macam kesian je. sampai berpuisi. mabuk ar?

Unfortunately, I didn't manage to save that piece of conversation. It was darn hillarious, I found. (= Mosquitoes are pest for a reason. Bloody annoying sial I tell you. It is a wonder that I haven't contracted dengue or malaria really.

And internet back in B3-05 is back. Thankfully. Or I would had been guillotined for its demise. Amazing how much difference dot.com can make. Thank you Darray.

I found Tom&Jerry ep 1-142 at a dvd stall today when I was out. But I was penniless! I only had Rm11 and that sakai refuse to sell it to me for 11. Like come on, its original price was RM15. The least you could do is something nice to redeem for your illegal piracy-counterfeiting business k? Karma will bite you back, *chomp *chomp

So I didn't get my fix after all. Nope. NIL. Potongnya. But at least I found a smile.




A redemption at the very least.
And when tomorrow comes, I'll be thinking its a Friday again.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home