Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

So I woke up one morning, and rolled off the bed literally. But I was not that ditz to LITERALLY roll out of bed. I'll proly end up with a 'yelp' and a bruise and a bruiser temper than I already am having. So yeah. Point is, I woke for class k? And just in time to be grilled by PaulLing. And to think he would had forgotten bout last week's question. Nope. He remembers. Die lo.

Lepas itu, balik. Drink miso soup. Try to fix net. But that crappy box of thing not working. Kept saying I'm connected to the internet. But I CANT BROWSE! Like, wth? Spent whole humid afternoon trying to figure it out cause I refuse to call DR to fix it. I mean, how hard can it be right? *I'm just not cut out for it I suppose. Noob*

Then how? Sleep lo. Crank up the cranky noisy aircond and sleep. Like babi. Then so hungry I got up to cook dinner at let's say, 5pm? The pork ribs was already defrosted. I was suppose to make soup, but those ribs looked so juicy and succulent. *stares at the bowl of red ribs* Quite a waste to be swimming in soup really. So I had to make a consultation with this sakai who is annoying me at that point of time. It's payment for being a wishbone

Me asked if there is such thing as stew pai kuat. Cause, I fess up, I was actually thinking of stew beef at that point of time. But all I have is pork ribs. Then I switch channel to beef brisket. Then again, all I have is pai kuat. Mebbe can substitute beef, then become pai kuat brisket? But too much hassle cause I remember mom use stuff like cinammon stick, cloves etc etc. *hungry....no time*

To cut the story short, I got my recipe for the stew pai kuat. Very efficient service also. Everything was summarized. Consultation came in like multilingual too.

-It was not till later on I realized that he thought pai kuat = strong pie at first. Lucky he has some sense to turn on his bit of chinese brain. pai kuat = pork ribs. My goodness! Damn sakai. Almost died laughing alone-

By the time I had prep all the stuff and ready to kickstart some pig culling, my stomach gave way. Cause you see, stew, as the name suggests, need to be stewed aka cook long time till the meat is soft. H-E-L-L-O. I think by the time the meat soften up, my legs and body also soften up k?

So I had pasta for dinner. I think rich almost died in the lrt when I told him that. Padan. Energy booster ma.Then only I cook my stew pai kuat. Mebbe can have for supper. Hmmm.



*you can see the recipe for paikuat jotted down beside my plate. studying while eating. rajin giler*

To sum up. Tidur babi. Makan babi. Hidup babi. And Selamat berpuasa korang kat luar sana *rummage for my beer to go with the rib stew...*

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home