Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Packing light should never exist in the vocabulary of a female. I tried. For a 3 weeks stay, I seriously tried! 3 bottoms and 7 tops and it still amass to a considerable space-occupying cuboid! wth? End up staring at that square pile for a whole ten minutes wondering how else to lessen the dimension. Sat on it, squished the air outta it but ntg much worked. Mebbe if I stare long enough it might just shrink to fit? cool....

And my mom and dad had some sense to NOT buy the full length backpack all the kwailo's are carrying about. Cause I dont think I'll be walking then. Proly you know, sledge about with that bag which is as long as I am? Doubt I can stand upright when the bag is fully stuffed. I know I know. I am vertically challenged- outheight by a bag. kanasai.

And if only rupees are ringgits, then I am blardee rich right now.. Im holding a thousand Rs note I tell ya.. I remember the last time I held a one-thousand rupiah... Dreams of a millionaire idealist.

And today was a great day. The day after, I wonder what other surprises are installed. A new year doesnt begin afresh when I have debts brought over from 2009. A-w-e-s-o-m-e.

But Happy New Year ya all nonetheless. (=



0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home