Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

memememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememmememe.


me in awe of myself



me in adoration of self


me in love with the preponderance of idealism


me in love with the new old world


me holding on to pretty memories


Its is all about ME! Because I said so!
*screams my throat dry*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*collapses to the ground*

And I see the rolling clouds up above. Gentle water rippling in my head, like a chamber of conch on the beach. It's pretty, all this sense the world is trying to make. Flip the page and I see stars now on my stonewashed ceiling. Plucking it is as if it's a crime. But weird, I thought I was thrown down here to harvest the bickering shine.

How does one jump in the sea full of her faces? Stepping on pieces of lips and lids as we tread the trail of time-line. Perfect I'll say. When the tea finish sipping itself at the edge of the china and we tip over to peek on a slice of possibilities. The sky is the limit, but my universe is infinity.

It is true. I am the ultimate paradox of my own. When I decided to switch the swatches of color around and round and round till it's a swirl of lollipop on that stark white canvas. I make you see what you dont and miss what you can. Pleasing aint it? To have read this much and still not make sense of my nonsense?

Consider yourself teased love. We have a long way to go. Perhaps. Maybe.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home