Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


The rain is billowing against the wind
The coffee cup half empty
The froth of latte on my lips
My coffeemaker is behind his counter.

It is nice to sit down and not let time rush you from behind. Again, that is my forte. Even at the 11th hour I am still capable of fb-ing and blogging or making trips to the kitchen and whipping up a meal. Time is incapable of disciplining me.

I would love to just sit cross-legged with my latte in hand and just stare at the passing cars and faces. But they might think I'm depressed and weird. I would also love to runaway with my venti starbucks cup. I dont think they would notice. Right? Meheheheheheheh.

When it is cold and not winter, its awesome. Especially when the songs in my head are perfect. Mhmm.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home