Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

*sniffs*

Nope. Not today either. Nor yesterday or the day before before.

Should start thinking of midnight snack stocks. Cereals and cheese sandwich is getting boring.

What other inventions are there to satiate midnight crawlers like you and I alike? Hmmm...


Tonights Menu



1. Milo dinosaur
Yee tried making me one the other time *-*
-Yumms-




2. Icecream sandwich
I want! I want! I want!
It just look pweety.....




3. Fruit Salad
I am sure no parents or doctors would object to such healthy snacking.. But that is before what comes next...
=p



4. Chilli Fries
No sane mind would resist digging their chubb fingers into this pile of benzos.
Comfort food baby...



5. Nachos
I should stock up on chips, cheese, olives, onions and bacons.
Hmmmm.....
I sense my arteries clogging up in protest already


6. Strawberry and Feta salad
Alright, how bout an interlude of fruit snacking?
Sounds not too bad a recipe.
Slurping on strawberry and crunching on almond
*grins*
Where's be your rendezvous?


7. Ice cream
Chop up some bananas.
Plop a few scoops on a dish.
Drizzle over the chocolate syrup.
Voila!

*need I describe further?*


8. French fries
NOBODY *I repeat* Nobody forgets the fries!
My staple midnight snacks by far.
Perfect for stress reduction



9. Oreos and milk
Owh hello you.
I haven't had you for a while.
No worries, I'm already scribbling you onto my grocery list
;p



10. Indomee
This.Is. Malaysia
I wonder when will it make it to the league of Malaysia's national food?
I am pretty sure it is on par with nasi lemak and the sort.
In our unit, rice is worthless.
Indomee is GOLD.



And when all fails to stir up an appetite
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
PORK IS HERE TO SAVE THE DAY!!!

*weeeeee!*

11. Roast pork
All those slivers of fat interlaced within lean meat, seasoned in five spice powder and salt before roasting to perfection.
The crisp of the skin and tenderness of the flesh.
With a cuppa beer or a swig of wine, the night can't be more ideal.



12.Pork lard
Pork fat all crispy and bubbly
You are the champagne of my night.
Your coating make my noodles slurpy
But my doctors all are screaming in fright.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home