Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Do you qualify?
*grins*


The dream was beautiful. Even if it lasted just a fraction of real time.

I caught that forgotten smiles, the missed hugs, the unheard song and much of things I overlooked for so long now. All those faces I know parading with much laughter. Even in dreams I find myself avoiding all of you. But I went back in the end. The door was ajar, and I am sitting just outside peeping in. I like watching all of you from afar. It feels as if such untainted camaraderie should be left alone, sealed in a jar.

I may not have enter the room before I finish that dream. But I am just a step away despite making a long turn and skipping a few opportunities. Shit happens, but who said they're not salvageable?

(=


For the first time in a while, I woke with a grin on my face. And I have many to thanks.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home