Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

3 months was definitely a bliss in disguise.
im still sitting here wondering...

what happened to all my roadtrips?
what happened to my diet plans?
what happened to my 'i-wanna-drive-around'?
what happened to the numerous yamcha sessions?

well. mom happened.

the feeling of you being jerked down away from those fantasies is a tad too cruel for me.
so i thought i would have to make my own fantasies in my own confined space of my bedroom. i began seeing jas feeding me expresso at 3am in the morning. then jol appeared in the scene with __ and they started fooling around. my house suddenly became everyone's playground.

*lucky rich wasnt in it or it would have evolved into a nightmare...pheww!*


and the phone rings.. (mom calling my hp from d/stairs)
and we are thankful for technology once again.

but the work of the restless mind do not stop there. the hot afternoons were great for a lie in the bed, watching the hanging ornaments twirl.

and the sudden rage and need to slice and break necks surfaced. and the joy in seeing their bodies go limp. and the symphony of their screams. the satiation of imposing death and the rush of adrenaline in the eyes.



damn. hibernation bring out the sadist in me.






































4 comments:

never heard of meself being described as a "nightmare" before *grins*

think freud said something about having a weird sense of longing for the thing that you hate the most *conceited look*
lol.

neways, shall find out the "____" person you mentioned with jols.

and this is the last comment till january ends! on hols tomorrow!

Cheers!

January 4, 2008 at 6:02 PM  

you are conceited indeed.....

your absence would be soothing for a moment *grins* and dont bother filling the blank. cause you never will be able *evil laughter*

January 5, 2008 at 12:16 AM  

jas feeds people expresso wan meh? i thought i fed people food to death. sister said i probably could kill someone off by force feeding. perhaps that could be my m.o. but then again it takes away my share of food, so not such a good idea also.. tea. ah. force feeding of tea. the bad and the good. hahahhahah!

January 10, 2008 at 4:16 PM  

force feed with tea??? woman... im gonna like, hit the loo every now and then.

i'd rather you stuff haagen daz or sushi or bakkutteh or dimsum into me mouth.

*yumms*

January 11, 2008 at 9:56 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home