Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


my mom followed me to UMS (university malaysia sabah).

she was suppose to start a new term there alongside me.

on the way to UMS in a taxi, i look out the window an remember hills and fields not belonging to the malaysia's scenery.

and the taxi driver blurted out to my mom suddenly of my clandestine escapade to cameron without her knowledge!

luckilly she was too excited of her new term to have not digested that fact.

i shushed the driver throughout the ride.

the roads were lonesome with only us.

it felt like a ride to oblivion.

the sky's grey and the the strange fields seeming cold.


and we arrived in a building, almost mausoleum like; with a little touch of a research facility at a glance.

there are more people in this scene.

im tagging mom most reluctantly.

my eyes were taking snapshots of the every nook and cranny, literally.

and the room got darker, mustier.

it somehow resembles a morrocan tent.

with persian rugs and many quirks of souvenirs around.

i browsed through some pretty hairclips with this irritating woman constantly tagging and talking.

walked away.

and the crowd amasses.

larry king's here for a show..

the curtain opens to a stage

i was being pushed to the front.

but my attention was lost to a girl darting pass me.

im drawn by that green eyes into another room.

the chambers got darker and sinister.

the fogs and a blur of car and the tinkling sound of laughter.

that's as far as the memories will take me. if i had written this earlier in the day, i might had recalled it to the very end of my dream.

i had to write this down because it kept replaying in my head over and over. adrian said my subconscious is trying to talk to me.

i would rather think my idle mind was piecing yesterdays event into yet another brilliant plot of a fiction. met with jas last night and we talked shit for some time.

there's where the sabah, cameron and UMS might have came in.

the rest? perhaps it is the back of my mind trying to get to me. *grins*

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home